1. Information we collect about you
1. We collect your personal information (“Personal Information”) as shared by you to facilitate sign up, create your profile and enable you to purchase our products.
2. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any and all details that you provide while on the Store
3. We collect Personal Information that you share with us while browsing, shopping or during checkout and payment on the Store. We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can process orders and better serve you.
2. How this information is used
We use Personal Information you provide to:
1. Provide important communications and notices
2. Resolving queries & complaints
3. We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
4. To comply with legal matters, we might share Private Information as required by law or if you violate our Terms of Service
5. Sharing relevant information with partners and third party-sites
6. Provide you Service(s) and/or promotional communications through email, SMS and other forms of communication
1. Payments take place via online Net banking/credit card /debit card payments via third party service providers, via Cash on Delivery via logistics company or by a means communicated to you prior to purchase
2. Payments via payment gateways are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
3. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.